I visited this facility. This building is beautiful, from the moment you walk in the airy sheer curtains the décor, the music, the atmosphere is wonderful. We met a very cute young girl who gave a great tour of the building. The entire management team made it a point to introduce themselves, the head young lady was so warm and eased our concerns. We were shocked that fort pierce had anything as nice as this. When we left everyone wished us well. The folks living there look healthy. It didn't smell either.
Giving Thanks Back
Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for the things we have. It is easy to take a lot of the things we have for granted. Here are a few ways express your thanks this Thanksgiving:
- Share what you are thankful for.
- Speak your thanks aloud. If you are spending Thanksgiving with family or friends, let them know that you are thankful for having them in your life. Spending the time to express your gratitude is what the holiday is all about and will have you and your guests all feeling the holiday spirit.
- Make a list of everything you are grateful for. It is important to remember the things that you are thankful for, not only on Thanksgiving, but every single day. Writing them down will make it easy to go back later and help you to remember to be thankful, even on days it might be hard.
- Thank you notes and phone calls. For those you cannot see on Thanksgiving, there are many more ways to express your thanks. Send out thank you notes to those people or give them a phone call.
- Give thanks by volunteering. Whether it is in the community you live in or the surrounding community, giving your time is another great way to give thanks for the people near you.
We are thankful to have you as part of our community and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!