On August 2, 2019, my Mom, Frances, gained her wings. She had spent the last 6 years of her life at Lake Forest Park, her last 5 months in Memory Care. I would like to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to the Staff. They are all truly phenomenal caregivers. From the receptionist, to the hairdresser to the laundry staff, to housekeeping, to maintenance, to the kitchen staff. They are all just such wonderful, caring people. I have to mention here the extremely kind gesture from the kitchen staff who came to mom's room to see her just before she passed. Mom ...Show More
Retirement Community Advantages Back
Are you looking for a retirement community for yourself or a loved one? You have come to the right place. Our residents maintain their independence while also enjoying the many advantages of retirement home living in our community. Some of the many benefits include:
- Maintenance-free lifestyle. Our community is dedicated to making our residents lives as easy as possible so that they can spend their time doing the things they love. While living in our community, you never have to worry about housekeeping or yard work. We also provide transportation to your appointments and other places you want to visit. It is the best of both worlds; the freedom and independence you love with the added benefit of enjoying a maintenance-free lifestyle. Retirement communities like ours allow you to leave the stress of everyday life behind.
- Many great amenities in one place. Our residents have access to many great amenities without having to leave the community. It makes our residents lives easier and more convenient than ever. From beauty salons, libraries, delicious food and more, we have all you could want in one place.
- Fun events and social opportunities. Our community also provides fun events, activities, and outings regularly for the residents that want to join in. Enjoy spending time with new friends or making memories with old ones. There is never a dull moment at our community.
- Restaurant-style dining. Do you enjoy fine dining? You can enjoy chef-prepared meals daily at our community made with the freshest ingredients.
- Safety. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our residents to live in. Living in our community will alleviate your fears and give you the peace of mind you have always wanted.
- Pet friendly. Because we know how important your furry friends are, our community is pet friendly! We love meeting our four-legged residents and know that they bring our entire community joy.
Housing changes for seniors may seem daunting, but our resort-style living will have you living life to the fullest. Schedule a tour of our community today to see all that we have to offer!
Having lived at Lake Forest Park for 10 years, I am very happy and feel lucky to be here. It is a very pretty place, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the food is good. I love the trivia games and puzzles they offer on the activity calendar; they keep my mind alert. Living here is like belonging to a huge family; we all get along great. I don't have to cook and clean anymore, so I am getting lazy and fat! I never thought I'd live to see that! I am grateful each day.
I love it at Lake Forest Park! It is now my home. The other residents are my loving extended family. The staff is always courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. Dining and housekeeping staff are always cheerful, conscientious and highly, highly efficient. It is a pleasure seeing the staff smiling and keeping us happy and content. Our activities are varied with something for everyone. We all enjoy participating in activities. I am happy to call Lake Forest Park home.
When I first moved to Lake Forest Park, it was the most difficult time of my life. Now, after being here 9 months, I have made friends and am really enjoying myself. Everyone is like family to me; we are so close and we have a lot of fun.
I visited this facility. This building is beautiful, from the moment you walk in the airy sheer curtains the décor, the music, the atmosphere is wonderful. We met a very cute young girl who gave a great tour of the building. The entire management team made it a point to introduce themselves, the head young lady was so warm and eased our concerns. We were shocked that fort pierce had anything as nice as this. When we left everyone wished us well. The folks living there look healthy. It didn't smell either.
I am a senior who has lived and worked in St. Lucie County since the fall of 1972. I have worked as both a teacher and a minister for a large part of that time and have had the opportunity to visit many different retirement facilities over the years. I am presently a part of a group that meets once a month at Lake Forest Park for a luncheon. I have also toured their facilities and am quite impressed. They provide a secure and challenging program of activities and I know of no other place that I would rather consider ...Show More